Not open for further replies.

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

15" Zv4 built on a Fi BTL Ufo motor. Dual 2 Ohm

2. Specs:

Since everything, but the motor is Zv4 i would go with the 1750 rms for the Zv4. I'm sure it will take more.

3. Description/Condition:

Just got it back today from Sundown. Motor shows its age, but in overall good condition

4. Price: :

500 Shipped.

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeh forgot it's D2. Haven't tested the coils, but i think they read 1.7 ea from Sundown when new.

It's fairly rugged; obviously we can't use all of the throw of the parts but there is a good bit of room within reason on power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I pushed it pretty good before it left here.
Quoted form Jacob over on Caco in my sale thread there.

Btw sale on hold for now, was supposed to be built as a D2. Come to find out it was built as a D1. Gotta find out tomorrow what can be done.

D1 Is way better bro, after rise..youll be closed to 1ohm
Well from talking with Jacob there d2's are ohmm out to more like D 1.8-7 , so wired down does pretty decent with minimal rise. If i remember right my D2 Zv3 was actually D1.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...