• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
Item(s) for Sale: SSA XCON 15 V1

Item(s) Description/Condition: Got this back in a trade for my AQ 3500.1. It's in good shape would say 8/10 cosmetic since it is a V1. 9/10 Function it is a v1 ya know. Scratch here and there on the motor maybe a small scratch or 2 on cone.

Price: 350 shipped and insured. Taking cash offers people! Don't get stupid with low numbers..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures: Will post updated images tomorrow with tomorrow's date and any changes in physical condition(don't think there is any as i saw this in person and out of any enclosure last week.)

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated pics as promised. Guess my DMM likes measuring wtf ever it wants to it's spot on 2 ohms each coil today. Looks like there may be a small spot of rust on the nut holding the terminal to the basket(could be flux not gonna scratch at it..)

Will also trade straight up for a 3sixty.3 or similar dsp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump this up gotta get this gone Havoc's are coming next week and gotta get a new amp to push em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...