15" Earthquake Holees!!!!!

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

Big a$$ moofer!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new 15" earthquake holees. I believe its a dual 1ohm.

Not really wanting to sell this but I am moving out of state in a few months and I am selling most, if not all of my car audio.

Price:

800 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be double boxed and packed to the max. This sub is over 100lbs

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_20120807_120858.jpg

IMG_20120807_120848.jpg

IMG_20120807_115442.jpg

the holees motor shits on any solox motor. I wish these could be reconed.
I didn't know a magnet that isn't the strongest ferrite magnet in the industry shits on one that is arguably the strongest ferrite magnet in the industry. Hmm news to me.

I didn't know a magnet that isn't the strongest ferrite magnet in the industry shits on one that is arguably the strongest ferrite magnet in the industry. Hmm news to me.
ok if its that strong why isnt everyone using them? is it iron ferrite or strontium ferrite????im not a betting man but i would bet that the shocker sigs have a much higher gauss rating therefore being a much stronger motor

ok if its that strong why isnt everyone using them? is it iron ferrite or strontium ferrite????im not a betting man but i would bet that the shocker sigs have a much higher gauss rating therefore being a much stronger motor
Everyone isn't using them because the soft parts are trash. Gauss on the X is quite strong as well. They do make great custom subs, however. I'll stop dumping in this thread but just wanted to clear some things up in the beginning of the thread then wenn jumped all over it.

It's basket and the size reminds me of my ED 13.5's Huge! I would love to hear it though. I would have to mount invert just because of it's impressive looks. GL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.