SOLD 12w6v2 d4 200 plus shipping

like i said i give u $200.00 plus whatever shipping cost, that all i can afford, i wish i know this web site before cause i spend alots of money in the last few months, is that a deal ?

like i said 225 shipped and its yours thats almost 100 cheaper than the site you mentioned plus hey i have it in stock now and ready to ship.....and this one is basicly new under 10 hours come on thats not even broke in yet

well i could say 200 plus shipping then you pay for shippin or i can say 225 shipped and i pay anyway you want to look at it that is still a hellofa good deal on the 12w6 believe me on that i have browsed all over and thats the cheapest you gonna find

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.