SOLD 12W6v2 $220+shipping

Participant count
  • Participant list

GSteg
10+ year member

Custom User Title
whee!!
useused less than 3 months. only thing is that the logo fell off. other than that, works like new. pictures will be available upon request. any questions, just PM me or hit me up on AIM at quackquack2x.

sonically, it won't sound any different than its brother, the W7. difference is the output. if u want W7 soundquality, but can't fork out the extra cash, then this sub is for you.

of course OBO

I have two 15" Rockford fosgate SVC RFR's that pound great... The TWO fosgates work great and show some use, but they are in good condition! they are by no means torn up... they have been shined, oiled, and polished and they look almost new... There is only one minor blemish on each sub, but it is hard to see unless u look for it. I also have one JL w0 (i think)... this sub needs to be reconed i belive (i bought it at an auction, it doesnt work, i dont know why) The two fosgates work great and they have a sealed box that comes w/ them... Please let me know...

PS- i am sure that this trade could be profitable, i just dont want to hastle with putting them up for sale... plus it want some JL's !!!

i will trade all of this for ur sub... thanks

jeramydean@msn.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.