• Participant list

Liquid Bass
10+ year member

Midwest Militia
KC Missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

12 inch RD alpha v2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

3inch coil with bolted down spiders. Best made sub I own. It has a little scuff on the surround but it's not even noticeable and is very very shallow. The back plate is a bit scratched from being on a concrete floor. There is no rust or oxidation on the motor at all. It has huge 1inch double slugs and the whole sub weighs around 50lbs

Price:

200 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is covered by buyer and will be insured for the sale price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This is my first time selling on a forum so I'd be willing to ship first with partial payment due tO my lack of references.
IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_9342.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.