Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

FineLinePimpin
10+ year member

Stuck in WV
Item(s) for Sale:

I have for sale me Infinity Kappa Perfect 12VQ sub.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In perfect working order with a few slight bumps and bruises on the dust cap from riding in the wifes mustang. Does not affect operation or sound in anyway and the sub still sounds and plays great. Only used in sealed boxes and never given over 700w. Mostly pop music played on it since thats what the wife listens to lol. Box not inluded...but can be for extra ...AND extra shipping.

Price:

Asking $100 bucks shipped in the lower 48.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

price includes shipping.

Item Pictures:

I have an original Kappa Perfect 12.1 for sale if anyone is interested in doing a side by side test between the two.

Now, I finally see the differences in the later VQ model.

GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...