SOLD 128 mb dimm computer memory $15 free shipping. pny and hewlett packard brands

lamontjersey
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nj
the pny memory is still under warranty, i think it has a lifetime warranty and i have the receipt, the hp memory is from a computer i just got, its an hp vectra 128mb of ram memory, just plug it in and your system will be faster, just plug it into the extended memory slot in your pc and it will work on its own, no need to adjust settings or anything. they are $15 each, with free shipping and handling, i also have an hp 56k modem for 12 dollars free shipping.

19 in ge tv with closed caption, sleeper timer etc, its stereo, and its 75 bucks, nj pick up.

i'd buy the memory but i just got 256 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i can tell ya ram really helps system preformance

yeah, memory is the easiest and best upgrade you can do, i just bought this hp vectra and it only has two memory slots, so i just bought my own computer two 256meg rams chips. im now maxed out to 512mb which is what the guy at comp usa said is my limit. another way to help your system out is to replace all of those mother board integrated things like sound cards and video cards, i replaced my sound and video cards, then bought me a 21 inch monitor, im getting a tv tuner card to use it as ahigh resolution tv and it has this digital vcr function, im gonna record tv shows and turn them into dvd's. computers are great, they can replace a lot of other electronics in your house.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lamontjersey

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
lamontjersey
nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date