12" D4 IA Flatlyne

OmegaBunny
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

12" Incriminator Audio Flatlyne D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have had this sub about a year and a half. I had it installed about 8 months in my Jetta. It was powered by a AP15001D seeing 750w in a 2 ft ported enclosure tuned to 34hz. It was never abused and both coils read between 3.0 and 3.2v.

Cosmetically the sub is a 9.5/10. No marks on the surround and a small mark on the ring. The motor has some small marks in typical places.

I have tried to get all the pictures you could want. If you want more let me know!

Price:

$225 shipped

As much as I love new stuff, no trades please. I really need cash for Christmas and home renovations...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0482.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

I honestly could't tell you because I ran it ported, but I know it sounded amazing tuned to 34hz and got pretty loud. I would say it plays with more clarity, but thats just my opinion though it won't be quite as loud. You won't win any SPL competitions, but you will be hard pressed to find many SQ drivers that sound better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.