SOLD 12 Magnum D2

Whats going on Dustin? I have been trying to get in contact with you for the longest. Send Im's, left voice mail messages on your cell. I understand you are living the college life, but try to understand my end of the deal. I send you money, i get no tracking number, i get no amp, i been sitting at home waiting because i dont like packages to just be left on my porch... I mean, how hard is it to pick up the phone and make a call? Or email? The last 2 times i spoke with you, u said u received my money and your dad will be shipping out the amp tomorrow. Then i spoke with you again and u were suppose to get the tracking number for me....Any kind of response would be much appreciated

Wow, this is intresting, I'll be sure not to buy from this guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pullover.gif.ac2de04a20ebe8c72a715e86e00c8c0d.gif

I really dont think this is a bad guy. I have been on the forums for a while now and in my opinion he is a respectable person in the field.....Its just that, i have had very little communication with him. And i didnt post this here to run his name in the dirt, i just figured he may answer me much faster this way. And after he answer me, i will glady delete my posts or edit them accordingly

Not as of yet...i been sitting at the computer all day long so i dont miss him when he gets online....Im not totally mad or anything...Im sure he is just tied up....But i would appreciate better communication. If i see nothing in the mail next week...then i'll be pissed

Dude...I IMed you last night.

Told you I was going to knock 50 bucks off the amp price because my dad forgot to ship it. Talked to him last night and it is going out Monday. This is my fault, and I'm going to do what I can to fix it. My phone is not working, but it should be today at about 3 when I go get a loaner phone. As for my e-mail, I use my school one now: DTF0402@mail.ecu.edu

So if you need to email me, thats where you need to send it to.

Sorry again, I thought that my dad had sent it, but I should have checked on it.

See everything is fixed now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Bump for a great sub at an incredible price. Someone needs this beats!!!!

Craig G

Its cool Dustin. All i was wanting to know is what was going on. And i wasnt trying to run your name in the ground by any means. We both have been members of this forum for a while, and i trust you. But i knew my calls werent gettin answered and i Im'd you a couple times. No word from u. So it put doubt in my mind....

Everything is cool though...Oh and i posted here because i knew you would eventually see it, just incase you werent getting any of my attempts to reach you. Oh and im always at the computer, i didnt get your message.

If any MODS want too, they can delete my posts. I just wanted to get in contact with him anyway possible...

Bump for a great sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RangerMan

Premium Member
Premium Member
RangerMan
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date