12'' Adire Brahma MK II

boomzabit
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale:

12 inch Adire Audio Brahma MKII

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically Id rate it about a 7 out of 10. I keep most of my items prestine, but the gentleman I bought this speaker from did not. It has your typical scuffs and light stratches. Performance id have to say its a 10 out of 10. Sounds great, very musical and can get rather loud for daily driving. I had this in roughly a 2.0 cubic foot ported box tuned to 32-33 hz. If your wanting SQ, this is an impressive setup. Anton Miller formally from TML (Team Minnesota's loudest) built the box for me, and Chris Russ (founder of TML) gave me a hand doing the install. If I remember right, RMS on these were 1600w and 2400 peak.

Price:

Ill go $300 shipped on this.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Id love to hang on to this peice, but its winter time and I have other projects that need attention. I may be getting out of the audio side of things for while so I wont be able to take any trades. Sorry folks. These are the only pictures I can find on my PC right now, I will have more detailed pictures this afternoon.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

104_0262.jpg

104_0263.jpg

I tried taking pics of the VC's but they cant really be seen through the pole vents. I will consider offer since I dont see myself using the sub in the next 6 months to a year.

Thanks. If this were a 10" I dont think id ever get rid of it.
I have two of the MkII 10"s and they are amazing subs. You are right these will be two of the last subs I will ever own. Unless there is a very nice price tag on them.

I put two Brahma 10's in a slot ported box tuned to 30hz running off a 1200 watt JBL powervalve in my girlfriends Stratus RT and they are amazing. Those subs have been in 3 different vehicles and sound great sealed, but when I built that ported box they really opened up.

Spring bump. I am now driving a truck and really have no use for the sub. This is my last peice of equipmeny besides some alpine 4x6's.. I would really like the sub gone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.