10k's have arrived

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by shortman1984 that is weird they should be there by now

have u emailed or called ED or it could have been UPS too

well i put my 10K's on Personal check i really thought mine would get all messed up but it never did im surprised lol....

u really need to contact ED some how
I sent them an email telling me that I still haven't seen the credit for being overcharged. I called them almost 2 weeks ago and the said that they would all be finished with testing and all should be shipped 4th of July week. I guess I try sending them another email, but I still haven't received a response to the overcharged issue. They said they'd credit the credit card back weeks ago.

Originally posted by joshpoints I sent them an email telling me that I still haven't seen the credit for being overcharged. I called them almost 2 weeks ago and the said that they would all be finished with testing and all should be shipped 4th of July week. I guess I try sending them another email, but I still haven't received a response to the overcharged issue. They said they'd credit the credit card back weeks ago.
well they r trying to get caught up now so i would say u wouldnt get an email back now

ED has me freakin pissed off now. I placed my order May 1st and I go on their site today and find they are out of stock on the ed10k.14. What the hell? They were supposed to be shipped to me June 1st. My freakin credit card was charged June 1st. This is crap. I should have received mine with the first batch that went out. I'm beginning to think about going out and buying another set of subs and then getting my money back. I bought an amp for those subs and the warranty on that amp is expiring away, with no use on it.

Originally posted by joshpoints ED has me freakin pissed off now. I placed my order May 1st and I go on their site today and find they are out of stock on the ed10k.14. What the hell? They were supposed to be shipped to me June 1st. My freakin credit card was charged June 1st. This is crap. I should have received mine with the first batch that went out. I'm beginning to think about going out and buying another set of subs and then getting my money back. I bought an amp for those subs and the warranty on that amp is expiring away, with no use on it.
man that would make me mad too

i ordered my in april sometime

i really didnt know if i would get mine cuz i did it with a money order and i really dont like money orders but i got mine so im happy

Joshpoints, just a few more days... new employees, more stock coming in...

if you don't like it, you can return it.

I've yet to hear any owners of any ED product talk about disappointment. I'm sure you'll laugh it off once you get the subs installed..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by paikiah Joshpoints, just a few more days... new employees, more stock coming in...

if you don't like it, you can return it.

I've yet to hear any owners of any ED product talk about disappointment. I'm sure you'll laugh it off once you get the subs installed..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I hope that's true. I'm just losing hope. I starting to feel like their subs will not be better than what I have especially when I've been on message boards and people are already reporting damaged subs. I bought them mainly because I figured they would be rugged.

damaged subs... some might have been a mftring defect, some could be customer misuse/abuse. Either way, no equipment in this world is going to be 100%, save the abacus as a calculator (even those can break).

Again, if you don't like it, you can always return it. I just hope you get yout subwoofer pretty soon. (I've got a feeling you'll get yours latest by next week)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shortman1984

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shortman1984
WV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date