100+ OLD (50s & 60s) Comics FS

Participant count
  • Participant list

mendon99
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
WPB, FL
I didnt think it'd be worth even attempting to sell these, but as soon as I put them on craigslist, i got about 10 emails within 1 hour from people with offers of $200+. Figured I'd give you guys a shot as well..

Over a hundred 1950's - 1960s (may be a few 70s) comics that were my grandfathers who told me to throw them away or try and sell. They're not in perfect shape, but pretty **** good for being 50 years old... Id say 6 or 7 out of 10.

X-Men, Superman, Batman, Superboy, few other random ones. If someone is interested, tomorrow Im going to make a list of every comic, issue number and date.

heres some pics:

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

i got about 10 emails within 1 hour from people with offers of $200+.
screw sellin em here.those people on craigslist were probably tryin to make a buck and 10 emails in a a hour at $200+ offers.i would throw those on ebay or somethin and make alot more man.lol

i dont mess with comics anymore but i will tell you that 200 is far less than what they would be worth. if you want to sell them in bulk without seeing what each is worth list them for around 500 + shipping.

if you want to take the time to see what each is worth there is more than 500 worth there im sure.

Im looking them up as we speak - I have some very early Fantastic Four and Spiderman, worth a hundred alone it seems, according to comicpriceguide.com. Not sure how accurate. Jackpot!

CRX, I will keep you in mind..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mendon99

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mendon99
WPB, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied