10" TC 3hp/tc9, TC 8 layer coil TC spaced Spiders + Red HCCA Basket + CF Cap **Pics**

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

10" TC 3hp/tc9, TC QUAD 8 layer coil TC spaced Spiders + Red HCCA Basket + CF Cap

2. Specs:

TC Motor for sure, some people call it 3hp with tc9 top plate, other says is a tc9 with an extra magnet slug, and I have my own opinion BUT I rather just sell it without get into it in my FS thread please...

10" Custom Sub, one of the 2 Quad 1.2dcr Beefy TC Sounds 8 Layer FW Aluminum Coils that I had for the Shocker Sig big gap Motors, 2 Spaced 8" TC Sounds Spiders w/leads sew in HD paper cone with big half roll sorround and PSI Carbon Fiber Cap.

The sub Was Built for daily aplication so I'll say 1000-1300w because of the spider pack and the motor force as I know the Coil will handle way WAY more in a powerful motor as the 18" Custom Shocker Sig I built a few months ago with the same Coil/Spider Pack: Shocker Sig Big Gap Quad 1.2 ohms, Daily Monster! **Pics** - Car Audio Classifieds

Last time I spoke with the guy who Bought it he was happy with that 18" and he was doing 2.5k no issues with the same Coil/spider pack...

3. Description/Condition:

Just Built and Never Used and As soon as I find the way to hook up the terminals I'll free air test it, Already Check for rubbing and not issues at all! Might do direct leads...

4. Price:

$250 local deal!

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and the cash ready just pme)

No Trades Please!

5. Pictures:

photo2-28_zps89b10b78.jpg

photo4-13_zps199bb781.jpg

photo1-30_zps5d2b5ee6.jpg

photo3-22_zpsd14045ac.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants