SOLD 10" Image dynamics overstock (dual 2)

GSteg
10+ year member

Custom User Title
whee!!
Hi guys. I haven't been here for awhile because I was caught up with performance mods
biggrin.gif

But anyways, I'm selling my 10" Image Dynamics Overstock (dual 2ohm) sub because I need to make room in my trunk. I dont have the spec sheet for this sub, but I'm sure if you email Image Dynamics, they can get the specs for you.

I paid $90 or so for this sub and I'm letting it go for $60 shipped FIRM. This sub is not abused. I ran it in IB specifically for more output so I did not have to run a lot of power to it. Makes a great sub for your gf, bro/sis, dad, etc. Nothing that requires too much power, but is no slouch for some extra bass.

Here are two pictures of the sub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/GSteg/IMG_0039.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/GSteg/IMG_0040.jpg

I accept paypal, money order, etc.

my address is vngo@socal.rr.com. it's also my paypal address.

If anyone has any questions, please DO NOT hesitate to ask.
smile.gif

Yes it is. At one time (few months ago), ID was using parts from the IDv3 and IDQ to form this sub.

dam has been awhile for ya...

and I think they were also known/refered to has OEMs, probably doesnt help any but putting it out there lol

Thanks guys, I guess that explains why the basket looks like a IDv3. Anyone happen to know the space requirments for this sub?

hey, is that mounted in the rear deck free air. i'm interested and thinking of doing something similiar. I have a 92 honda accord ex. if so how does it perform in that application, that is if it were mounted in the rear deck, thanks man

dam has been awhile for ya...
and I think they were also known/refered to has OEMs, probably doesnt help any but putting it out there lol
ah yes. thanks for the heads up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks guys, I guess that explains why the basket looks like a IDv3. Anyone happen to know the space requirments for this sub?
Here are the specs!

Enclosure Recommendations:

Sealed = 0.35ft^3 to 0.62ft^3 (Net Box Volume)

Ported = 1.0ft^3 (Net) tuned to 30Hz 3" round port, 15" length w/ 1.0 lb polyfill

So here are the facts:

350wRMS / 600wMAX

16mm Linear Xmax (one-way)

13.5mm (6-1/8") mounting depth

Double stacked motor

Here are the technical specs:

Dual 2

Revc = 3.8 Ohm

Fo = 22.2 Hz

Sd = 350.0 cm^2

Krm = 1.538m Ohm

Erm = 1.067

Kxm = 90.562m H

Exm = 0.621

Vas = 69.8 Ltr

Cms = 401.25u M/N

Mmd = 122.33m Kg

Mms = 126.1 g

BL = 13.792 T.M

Qms = 3.524

Qes = 0.351

Qts = 0.319

No = 0.21%

SPLo = 85.33 dB

wow, thats pretty slick how it mounted in there for ya
thanks!

hey, is that mounted in the rear deck free air. i'm interested and thinking of doing something similiar. I have a 92 honda accord ex. if so how does it perform in that application, that is if it were mounted in the rear deck, thanks man
yup. it's mounted in my rear deck for Infinite baffle . It gets loud enough for my since my car is sound quality oriented. Be warned though, this sub in an IB setup wont make your car be heard from a block away.

how do yah think this would work for a HT sub off of 240 watts??? And wut does it like for enclosures????

To be honest, I dont know how well it works in home audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif How loud do you need to play it? Maybe in a small room it'll do fine

yes it's in perfect working condition. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.