1 Vs 1

AQ is a nice lil motor but dosent compare to a sa. the sa uses a beefy 2.5" coil vrs the aq's 2.375". the cooling is alot better on the sa. i have built both sa all day...

SA, i love my 8s, theyre beefy as hell, and ive not heard good things about the AQ soft parts, but i love the AQ amps
If you have only "heard" but no experience I would just not even post about the other product. Once you have been on the forum long enough you will see each company be on top then on bottom on this forum. This forum is "trendy", what is funny is half of the time it has nothing to do with quality or anything...just a fad.

OP-Do your own research and then decide. Most anyone on this forum will have a biased opinion one way or the other.

a kid in my neighborhood had a AQ hdc3 12 for about a month and I heard it and it wasnt that great sounding. It hit alright but SQ ******.
Again, a post that has no merit. With no idea on box size or tuning that don't help what so ever. Also what amp was on it and how was that setup.

There are so many issues with "opinions" it is utterly useless to actually ask for an opinion on audio equipment.

Again, a post that has no merit. With no idea on box size or tuning that don't help what so ever. Also what amp was on it and how was that setup.
There are so many issues with "opinions" it is utterly useless to actually ask for an opinion on audio equipment.
you want every ******* detail? ported box tuned to 33 hertz and around 3 cubes(never asked him what the deminsions were) on an alpine 1000.1 wired to 1 ohm. in his drunk with the backseat down in a volkswagon jetta...want more specific? a nice tan colored leather in his car and an air freshener that said **** you!

Its all good...It just gets old after a while seeing some people bash or choose product based on no facts.

If we all had the same idea on sound then there would only be one maybe two audio companies out there.

^^^ THIS ^^^ Too many people with no idea out there "repeating" opinions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xShoWTeKx

10+ year member
Drop Bass Not Bombs
xShoWTeKx
Greer S.C.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date