1/10 scale race-ready electric buggy package!

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Item(s) for Sale:

Team Associated B4 1/10 scale electric buggy

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used but in good condition:

im looking to sell my FT B4 that has been upgraded to 4.2 specs(or better :)). i have well over 800.00 invested total after spares, upgrades, and extras and unfortunatly will not have the time to get to the track anymore due to moving.

it will come RTR, speed passion GT2.1 Prostock ESC, Reedy Sonic 17.5T(3 practice days), Speed passion 17.5T, Futaba 2PL 2.4ghz TX and RX, a futaba S9451 servo, Kyosho Big Bore shocks /w 2 stage RCshox pistons(less than 2 hours run time on them, Jconcepts Hex conversion front and rear(currently running non hex front and non hex rear), 27T pinion, 32-36T pinions, 69-75T spurs, a ton of spare parts carbon and plastic(enough to build an entire spare car[including a +8mm chassis] minus bearings and still have a good bit of spares left) and some tires(2 pairs rear barcodes well worn, but still work on hard-pack, 1 pair mini-pin rear(possibly holeshots, i will have to check), 4 sets front tires rebars, barcodes, ribs, and scrubs, all at least 80% tread) as well as hex drivers and nut drivers. 2 4000mah promatch 2s lipos(used, but still hold a great charge. with LVC set to 3.2V both packs take at least 3650mah and come off the charger at 8.4V. average 45M runtimes in blinky with 45* endbell timing and 34P 69S gearing), a TP 610C charger, Sticky Kicks red, some random shock oil(i beleive its 27.5, 30, and 32.5wts), 3 wings (1 beater wing, 1 used but still decent Jconcepts high clearence wing and 1 untrimmed new with masking Jconcepts High Clearence wing.), some rims NIP, one set of hex rears out of package, and all other rims are bearing-in-wheel and pin style. i think thats all.

i would like to get $550 for it all plus actual shipping cost(probobly ~50 bux USPS) the car was gone through this past weekend and had a diff rebuild done as well as checked all parts for wear. i was at the track last night for practice and the buggy was virtually dialed. i hate to sell it but im hopeing it can go to a good home and help someone get into 2WD buggy for a decent price.

i would like to sell this as a package deal so that someone can get into 2WD buggy with a competitive package, but i will consider separating some of it if i can find a buyer for everything.

Trades im looking for a headunit, something with front,rear, and sub pre-outs as well as a USB input. also looking for a smaller 4ch amp as well as door speakers(4X6, 5.25, or 6.5). as always, cash is king.

Item Pictures:

pics can be found here: http://s161.photobucket.com/user/mat3833/library/B4%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1 password for the album is rctech

Last edited by a moderator:
U have more luck posting actual image pic not links.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

And ur link doesnt work

U have more luck posting actual image pic not links. 

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

And ur link doesnt work
link fixed, and im feeling lazy today, ill probobly grab all the pics and put them inline tomorrow

Matt

Dude, how can you be "lazy" trying to sell something aka make money aka get something else???!!?? You will be surprised how many people do not like clicking on links for pics because they rather see it right then and there. Just a hint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

link worked fine for me, nice buggy. glws
thanks, only looking to sell it because i dont have the time to make it to the track on fridays/saterdays anymore.

Dude, how can you be "lazy" trying to sell something aka make money aka get something else???!!?? You will be surprised how many people do not like clicking on links for pics because they rather see it right then and there. Just a hint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
meh, if they dont want to click on the link to see pictures im not going to make them. if it sells, great. if not, ill keep it around and make it to the track when i can.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mat3833

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mat3833
florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied