1/0 GSI OFC copper power reference wire 4214 strand count and copper ring terminals

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

$2 a foot.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

same as title

Price:

$2 a foot

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS we'll discuss shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Does it come with the cover and ring terminals? How is this breaking down exactly?
Comes as pictured. Each 17ft run already has ring terminals soldered on and protective sleeving enough to get you from the engine bay to inside the car.

$1 for each of the individual ring terminals I have. I have 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0.

The 3/0 is what fit best for me.

Could you do the 17ft with terminals for $40 shipped ?
All of the 17ft runs comes with copper ring terminals already soldered onto them.

Unless you are asking for 1 17ft run plus the 13 copper terminals?

Only have 1 run left. And it's blue stinger HPM series OFC copper tinned. It is about 15ft long. Still plenty to do a car it. This wire was from a 1/0 gauge kit.

$35 shipped for that wire.

I have 13 of the copper O-rings. $18 shipped for all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...