great condition for a 6 year old sub

Price:

225 shipped or best offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ill ship how the buyer prefers

Item Pictures:

PICT0365.jpg

PICT0366.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

it would probly help your sale if you snapped a pic or two of the burnt lead
Naw that sub will not need any help selling, it needs a recone reguarless those 05 XXX sell fast just for the motor alone.

tinsels burnt real close to the bottom of the tinsel... i dont think you could fix it without recone... i may be wrong... throw me some offers worst i can say is no... pm me... i need this thing gone tonight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.