<b>Under Pressure Audio</b>

Bringing the best quality car audio products for an affordable price. By Bass Heads for Bass Heads!
NOW AVAILABLE.. ALL PRE ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED.!! 27.99 for singles 49.99 for pairs 4 and 8 ohm configuration. Sold in Singles or Pairs 1...
The Under Pressure Audio 12.x series in done with production and is prepairing to set sail in the next week. PRE-ORDERS ARE LIVE!!!! Check us...
They are here!!   This is a one of a kind item, You will not find this anywhere else!!   Subwoofer shaped USB flash drives!!   Dimensions...
Was working on my truck (4th order for 18 12's built by Bassheadsent) and decided to take the good break in the weather to throw some tones on the...
Speaker PRON!! As promised here is some more info i am sure your interested in: The UPA 12.2 and 12.4 models ***PRE-ORDER***...

Well there are no post in here and I have two team mates that are doing UPA builds soooo.. 4 UPA 12s in a 4th order wall, S10, Taramps 8k. Got...
To celebrate the arrival of the tweets and the finishing of the Subs we have rolled out a new site. Under Pressure Audio Check us out!!!
Just to give everyone a little update on what's happening over at Under Pressure Audio we have ETA is on the tweets and subwoofers which are...
Hello everyone,   Just wanted to take a moment to stop by and say hello and let you know a little about the Under Pressure family. When i say...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Under Pressure Audio</b>

Bringing the best quality car audio products for an affordable price. By Bass Heads for Bass Heads!

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers