Hello there, glad to meet you!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Under Pressure
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, Fl
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to stop by and say hello and let you know a little about the Under Pressure family. When i say family i mean it. This is a family run business, born off the backs of hard work we are all in on this venture.

When i realized i wanted to go into business i have to say my great wife was 100% behind me. She understands that i am a BASS HEAD, it is a lifestyle choice i have made and she has been there 100%.

I am a father of 7. Me and my wife of 12 years have been in the scene for at least 10 years. All my children were raised to be bass heads. Its who we are. Although having such a large family, has always meant that we had to budget everything. Including my most beloved and expensive hobby.

So here we are today, and knowing what its like to try and be LOUD on a budget we are..

Under Pressure Audio

For BASS HEADS by BASS HEADS.

Plain and simple, i want to introduce a product that is affordable and still well made. We spent a year finding a reputable build-house that suited our needs. Great quality.. and affordable.

Whether you want to king of the block, be a demo monster or want to dominate the local shows. We want to help you get there and still be affordable.

So stay tuned as we unveil what we have to offer over the next few days. I already have products like supertweets and subs in production. So i am not depending on pre orders to pay for my product.

Thanks for taking the time to stop buy.

We appreciate your support!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Under Pressure

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Under Pressure
Tampa, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date