Yes..Fi has a website

it's not fee, its phi, like Fidelity... which is what Fi stands for....
hence Hi-Fi (High Fidelity)
WRONG!! its not prounounced EFF EYE, its pronounced like PHI. thats why its a big F, little i
Fi
I never know how to pronounce it I have three FI subs.I normally pronounce the letters f i.

My friends always ask where did they come up with the name. I either say 1. from hifi or my own meaning

2. Since scott was with RE and left and started his own company FI stands for for

f*ck it ill do it my self
its pronoucned Figh ( Feye )
covered..

I never know how to pronounce it I have three FI subs.I normally pronounce the letters f i.

My friends always ask where did they come up with the name. I either say 1. from hifi or my own meaning

2. Since scott was with RE and left and started his own company FI stands for for

f*ck it ill do it my self
maybe Scott actually got FiREd?

Fi needs to start a Pre-Owned Clearinghouse website.
For the latest forum boner there sure are heaps of them ending up in the Classifieds...
They aren't exactly the forum boner anymore. The boner wore off a while ago, and now they are just good, affodable subs. New boners will be coming soon though. SSA Icon may pick up speed. If anything comes out of this DC Audio company that has been discussed lately, that might start something. Plus, you have the new Mag and Ascendant Audio lines coming soon.

I don't exactly know what the current boner is. Mach 5 has picked up a little.

Wow if i hear 1 more person say...what!? Fi has a website?? i swear ima snap. how hard is it to understand that a car audio company like Fi has a website? Most of them do...DD does...AA does...Massive Audio does..Kicker does...SSA does...accept it!it seems so strange that people dont know about it yet know of all the others:wow:

FI Audio has a website??

do they make subs or amps

Couse i think FI Audio amps are the best

PS: Does FI Audio have a website??

They aren't exactly the forum boner anymore. The boner wore off a while ago, and now they are just good, affodable subs. New boners will be coming soon though. SSA Icon may pick up speed. If anything comes out of this DC Audio company that has been discussed lately, that might start something. Plus, you have the new Mag and Ascendant Audio lines coming soon.
I don't exactly know what the current boner is. Mach 5 has picked up a little.
Indeed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.