Southeast Region XS POWER SHOW SATURDAY JULY 16th - Knoxville Dragway, Maynardville,TN

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Athens, TN
BIG show in TN this weekend. A few different Orgs, and a NSPL world record setting event. Who all is coming ???
Team OSC will be in the house, as usual ....I Will be gunning for the 0-30" world records again this year...

You guys getting a lot of shows down TN lately. Northeast is getting really dry and our biggest venue had the cops called at a small show last month so it's looking like our big regional show isn't going to be happening.

You guys getting a lot of shows down TN lately. Northeast is getting really dry and our biggest venue had the cops called at a small show last month so it's looking like our big regional show isn't going to be happening.

Yes, we get a decent number of shows, my team and a couple others down here put on as many as we can afford to. I believe I got two of my World Records back, and my teammate set two also, in his classes.
I made the mistake of swapping to different amps Friday night, and had nothing but issues all day. But still was able to put up some okay numbers. 57+ under 40 hz before the amps would protect. Never got a full volume run in all day. I'll be sticking with my Powerus amps for sure. JP and his film crew did take a full demo video of the Boominburban. ****** I couldn't go full tilt, but they still were pretty impressed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...