SOLD wts:Rockford Power T8004 $320 Shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigpimper112
10+ year member

hi im selling a Rockford T8004.It's being shipped currently but willing to sell it as is to whoever wants it.the only problem is the missing one screw and cover and couple screws alittle stripped and minor marks.still works find just don't know if i want to run a big 4channel for my mids and highs in my truck.Asking price is $320 shipped.If interested PM me and we can work the deal from there if i don't get the correct offers i will just keep and run it.Thanks for lookin

Pics(If not sold by the time sumone buys it will post pics with name on card)

rockfordt8004.jpg

rockfordstripped.jpg

Yup check birth sheet specs online lot of the put out 160+@4ohms.theres a way u can run it as a mono amp with all channels ran and birth sheet states 1200rms@1ohms and 950+rms@2ohms but never ran this as a sub amp only for mids and highs.Another good feature is the ability to run 0/1 gauge for cleaner power to your mids and highs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.