WTF RetroAudioinc?????

OP, I would make sure in your next contact with him, you give him all your contact information, and get all of his. don't rely on PM's with guys that are in question. If his intent isn't to scam you he will not have an issue giving you this information. On the other hand if he does give you BS or refuse, you know you have an issue, and you need to dig deeper the contact the local authouities.

Hopefully Retro will pull through and get things done. I hate to see another "good seller" fall

good luck OP

**** a gift 375 is way to much to send as a gift,a expensive lesson, on the good side i guess is he has lots of positive feedback other than shipping slow

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/485890-f-s-i-3-haters-decals-stickers.html

owe you $150? ha with all that work done to your wife's civic that you happened to do while you were street racing a stock civic (then lied to her about it) you owe me.
My "service"? I believe all of my issues were resolved before anything like that had come up, except for that snoopysnooper douche who put unrealistic time limits on when he needed things at his house. All that i didnt do for him was give him the tracking number. Although I have proof that it was shipped next day.

So continue to try and put me on blast? Speaking of which maybe if you knew so much about me you would know that i'm living comfortably in a 4 year old 3 bedroom/2 bath house on the East side of orlando.

Good luck in indianapolis seeing as you own no business anymore and have been on unemployment for over a year while still receiving paychecks from your wifes "business" warped toys. Now take that to the bank or the IRS. Scumbag should be prohibited from selling here also as it looks like people have had to wait inordinate amounts of time for you to respond to paying customers.

OP you need to chill. This is the busiest time of the year, hes in the middle of moving, and has a LOT on his plate. You think he just sells something here and there? no he runs a goddamned business online. so you chill the fvck out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
have a nice night, nga.
if its his "goddamned business online" then he needs to get on the ******* ball. 1 week with someones money and no communication is ******** and sounds like a scammer to me. stop trying to defend your buttbuddy you feggot. you need to chill the fvck out because you obviously dont know what the fvck you're talking about n!gger

Hmmm check your pm man it was shipped like I said even to your buddies house like I said! Tracking number was also sent. I told u I was going out! It went well that's why I have not been around the tracking number was sitting in my truck at my house. I did try and reply from my phone to your pm I guess that did not work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

But your all good man...

dang.jpg

Btw I'm all moved to Indy that's not the issue it's Xmas tons of family in town. I also had to wait 5-6 days for his scurvy to show then 4 days to get to my bank. Good things come to those who wait!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies