Wow... a bonafide 5 channel solution

I'd have to scrounge $1k and update ya.
Yeah, not cheap, but if there is a 5 channel SPL, that thing DO BUMP!

That's some crazy X4 numbers, I can imagine somebody putting 4 Pro style midbass with 4 bullet tweeters at all 4 corners, then running a 1 ohm high efficiency sub at 63hz, can you say ear bleed?

Yeah, not cheap, but if there is a 5 channel SPL, that thing DO BUMP!

That's some crazy X4 numbers, I can imagine somebody putting 4 Pro style midbass with 4 bullet tweeters at all 4 corners, then running a 1 ohm high efficiency sub at 63hz, can you say ear bleed?
Definitely pulling Orion HCCA numbers. Me owning one would be a waste for I would only use 20% of it's capacity.

Definitely pulling Orion HCCA numbers. Me owning one would be a waste for I would only use 20% of it's capacity.
I think it's one of those rare occasions where a company is just making a statement piece. Nobody is going to need 400+ x4, crazy numbers for sure. Too bad they didn't just make it like 250x4 with that crazy mono output, dropped the price a couple of hundred bucks, I'd actually considered it then, It's a little late to the game too, could have made it a 10 channel with like 150 x 8 an the nuts mono output for the $999, as things progress in the use of DSP, this would have been more practical. All in one solution.

Dsp use isn't as common as the innerwebs make it sound
Not yet, I invision somebody designing a true auto tune option at a reasonable price where you can easily taylor preferences on you phone coming soon. Regular DSP units are dropping in price and are slowly getting more prevalent. Multi-channel active is a reality given the OEM replacement configurations coming along in droves. This is not going to fit in any of those categories which I think is where the market is heading. But for old school rock till they pop systems, a real all-in-one wet dream!

Not yet, I invision somebody designing a true auto tune option at a reasonable price where you can easily taylor preferences on you phone coming soon. Regular DSP units are dropping in price and are slowly getting more prevalent. Multi-channel active is a reality given the OEM replacement configurations coming along in droves. This is not going to fit in any of those categories which I think is where the market is heading. But for old school rock till they pop systems, a real all-in-one wet dream!
Most people that get into aftermarket audio now ain't no different than back in the day...you get a few that want it to sound amazing...but most just wanna be louder

But for old school rock till they pop systems, a real all-in-one wet dream!
I procastinatingly let this amp/dsp slip away. It is the first amp I have seen that can use the SPDIF input from OEM radio's. The price was awesome too.
Screenshot_20231211-114951.png

Story time?

I like the big sub channel. 400x4 isn't terribly appealing though.

Him and his sister got arrested for stealing from a high school. :ROFLMAO:

Then the whole Wolfram BS he abandoned and started Surge.

Nothing good though.

Last edited:
Him and his sister got arrested for stealing from a high school. :ROFLMAO:

Then the whole Wolfram BS he abandoned and started Surge.

Nothing good though.
Well I guess my money will go somewhere 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...