Wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list
What vehicle are you running 4-18's in? Pics?

1999 Chevy suburban, wall of course, I’m not as far done as I probably made it seem with the setup explanation, I was explaining how it soon will be. Hoping to get it done on or before the first week of April.

Going to finish the shell today or tomorrow, after putting the baffle in everything should go pretty quick. Painting to being “finished” should only take a week.

My first subwoofer was a 300w fosgate 12 that I got 2 years ago. I’m having someone do all the calculations for the series 6th, they can be tricky since one port affects the other.

Attachments

• 46254BA8-76A3-40D7-AF69-632EFC985FA8.jpeg
    46254BA8-76A3-40D7-AF69-632EFC985FA8.jpeg
    572.1 KB · Views: 135
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.