WIRING - Flip Down TV And Xbox Running It. Hard?

Participant count
  • Participant list

WOT

Banned
So I bought a 15" TKO flip down tv off ebay since the one that came with my car is ****. Its already wired in my car but it was all done wrong so its all coming out, and being rewired for new equipment.

Tv

http://cgi.ebay.ca/TKO-15-4-CEILING-FLIP-DOWN-TFT-CAR-MONITOR-TV-TUNER-IR_W0QQitemZ280213082631QQihZ018QQcategoryZ79832QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

fm modulator

http://cgi.ebay.ca/TKO-PLL-SYNTHESIZED-CAR-7-CHANNEL-FM-STEREO-MODULATOR_W0QQitemZ300210490742QQihZ020QQcategoryZ14932QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now ID love for some help on how to wire this ENTIRE thing, as I have zero clue as to where to start the the equipment is on the way. I'll start by saying my components are being run by an external amplifier. So I dont currently have speakers to run the fm modulator through. But I can always throw some 6.5's cadence speakers in the rear doors and wire them off the Headunit to get them to play.

What all is involved in wiring a tv? and how exactly do you get an xbox to run? I was thinking the xbox would be pretty simple as I have a cig lighter port in the back (assuming that it works ive never tried it) and they probly make an adapater to go from cig lighter to regular household 115V 3 prong plug right? That gives the xbox power, then Id just have to run a couple wires to the tv and voila thats working?

Wiring the tv and getting it to play through the speakers and wiring the fm modulator is probably more of a concern to me

Thanks guys, any help appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.