Wire... 50'

Just go to Knu man. Cheapest you're going to find.
pretty much... I am suppose to be picking up the vehicle tomorrow and was planning to just order Knu then but figured someone might be tearing something apart or some ****. It never fails, when I buy something new, the next day someone sells some slightly used **** for 1/2 the price...

Morning Kevin/

You must be *Patient,GrassHopper*...lol/jus' kiddin'/=O].Did you ever get the 1/0 Cable you wanted? How about *Welding Cable*?

I'm gonna be using *TryStar 2/0 Welding Cable*,Red & Black in Color in my Stang/;O].The company was kind enough

to send me a Sample pieced,to make sure it would fit into the barrel of my StreetWires 1/0 Gold Power Rings,w/Set Screw.

It fit right in.It's not,as I'm sure you know a *High Strand Count* like: *Knu/Stinger/Monster/Kicker/Etc.* but,I've never had

any *Issues* w/using Welding Cable in my SC2/Saturn.

Everything under the Hood of the Stang,for Power & Ground connections,will have that 2/0 Welding Cable.Starter included.

Going to get some *Expandable Sleeving* from "Furryletters" on E/Bay,for under hood.I believe he also carries,some *TechFlex*.

I bought a 100 foot roll of 3/4"-I.D. Black Flexible Conduit,*Non-Metallic* for the runs under the Stang,coming from the Front Battery

to inside the Hatch area Battery,and use 2-45/Degree Conduit Fittings to go into the Spare Tire Well,for the Cable.No Leaks,No Nothing.

Ahhhhh...I talk too much,Sorry,my Friend/=O[.

I hope you got the Cable you wanted/;O].Take Care,and have a Great WeekEnd.

Best Regards/

Raymond

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.