Wire... 50'

I have 60' of Monster 400. But there's no red, just 40' silver/clear and 20' blue.
not a fan of that new stuff with the rubber center... I have some OG Monster that is MASSIVE and awesome but the new **** doesn't impress me, especially for the money. PM me a price if you want but it will have to be pretty **** cheap in all honesty, 40' of brand new KNU would be like $70 so you'd have to beat that....

not a fan of that new stuff with the rubber center... I have some OG Monster that is MASSIVE and awesome but the new **** doesn't impress me, especially for the money.
I don't like that **** plastic tube either lol.

Bump for you.

Thanks, Its good wire but people act like it the only wire anyone should ever buy. Shok has worse nuthuggers than sundown and audioque combined.
calling BS on that one... lol I haven't seen anyone try to sell Shok that has been used for a year for like 5% less than brand new...

I have almost 80 feet of 1/0 for $180 shipped. two 17 runs (pos and neg) two 22' runs (pos and neg)
gonna pass on that. I have a full framed vehicle so I don't need the negative runs. Going to try and buy one long piece unless someone has like 4 runs of the exact same **** for under $100 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.