What do i need to go for active Setup?

i turned sigs off. It cuts out half of the retardedness on here... and i got tired of seeing people list their 'setups' with only HU, amps, and subs.

i turned sigs off. It cuts out half of the retardedness on here... and i got tired of seeing people list their 'setups' with only HU, amps, and subs.
Yea me too, but I often lurk while not logged in...hence my seeing the retardeness.

OP: Get a more flexible HU with 3-way active features that fits your budget. Tuning and adjustments at your fingertips without moving your head is worth it. Also, any device you add to the signal chain just means more noise. Noise is bad. Don't do noise.

I have like the Big 11. Think I should put it in mine? Actually, all Team Front Fill members have a Big 11 mod or greater.
if you do the big 11 with 0/1 and have the lengths just right, then you won't need engine mounts.

I have like the Big 11. Think I should put it in mine? Actually, all Team Front Fill members have a Big 11 mod or greater.
Yes well, you guys take male over-compensation to a whole new level. Its really pathetic when you think about it.
Oh btw, are you recruiting?

you could try to get your hands on an alpine 9853 for cheap. Should be able to get one around $100-150shipped. 3-way active capable w/ TA. I use it and it does a great job. It has my CDT's with only 40rms sounding better than some passive SLC's w/100rms.

I hate to ask what is the big11?
It's just a joke. The "Big 3" is upgraded connections and ground wires in the engine compartment to help stabilize the electronic system. I took mine past the three and daisy-chained a few more across the block to the other side....just because I had the wire and I could.

Yea man, TEAM Front Fill is always looking for new asses to fill. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Thing is, you must not be able to hear your sub to qualify. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif And, naturally, no rear-filling is allowed.........................or is it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.