Want Better Sound from Toyota JBL Premium

The thread starter is one of those that doesn't know aramid from Kevlar or silk from Mylar. He'll post something he perceives as expensive to tell himself you didn't get that brand because you can't afford it. Dead broke wannabe give away. My system is very modest. But it's still G's. SMH

The thread starter is one of those that doesn't know aramid from Kevlar or silk from Mylar. He'll post something he perceives as expensive to tell himself you didn't get that brand because you can't afford it. Dead broke wannabe give away. My system is very modest. But it's still G's. SMH
Go back to sonic electronix and best buy bro. You are way out of your league here.

The way I see it anyone trolling me online is way out of there league. Even more face to face in real life.

In real life, I struggle to get eye contact. Never once has any man ever confronted me on beef. You can't fight with someone hiding behind anything just like you can't fight someone that is running away. You found me here on this website *****. How's about you come to my house and bring your beef with me to my face? Dont have the heart to face me? So you hack me and follow me like a *****? I'm not trolling you, this is your beef. When you grow balls, we'll talk.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the idiot caravan has arrived to this website. I guess they don't monitor it much. ANYWAY---thanks to everyone who gave me a genuine reply and advice. I have stumbled upon the Infinity Kappa 60.11CS system. Looks like a winner, got good reviews, etc. Thanks again everyone. Well almost everyone. I don't know who this Phased Out idiot is, but I think HE'S the troll.

The way I see it anyone trolling me online is way out of there league. Even more face to face in real life.In real life, I struggle to get eye contact. Never once has any man ever confronted me on beef. You can't fight with someone hiding behind anything just like you can't fight someone that is running away. You found me here on this website *****. How's about you come to my house and bring your beef with me to my face? Dont have the heart to face me? So you hack me and follow me like a *****? I'm not trolling you, this is your beef. When you grow balls, we'll talk.

Peace.
WTFAMIREADING.JPG

didn't take you long to leave with your tail between your legs

Hello everyone. I have a 2008 Highlander Hybrid and at first I was going to replace the head unit with a Rosen or a Chinese version. These are the only two made for my car as there's no trim kits available. But after thinking it over, I'd rather invest the money in better sound.
I have the JBL premium sound system and was wondering what I need to do to make my existing head unit sound as good as it possibly can. I read somewhere to replace the front dash speakers with 3-1/2" Infinity's (based on past experience with bookshelf speakers, I LOVE the Infinitiy brand). What about all the door speakers? Infinity? Replace the subwoofer too? Is the amp a stand-alone or is built into the head unit? If alone, should I replace that too? How would you prioritize what to get; if I couldn't afford it all at once?

I really miss the "crispness" and "fullness" of the HD radio sound I had in my 2012 Camry. If anyone can tell me how to get close to that sound without spending a ton of money, I would appreciate it! Thanks!
Thats all in the head unit or signal processing. Without a good head unit or DSP, those options are very limited.

I would not replace the door speakers unless you are prepared to amp them along with doing a proper install including baffles recreating factory seals, deadening aka turning your door into a speaker enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.