W7 excursion pic

you don't understand though sicaudio I was merely ****ing with the whole thread thats why williambrea said I trolled the trollerz. lol yall are to easy.. Especially Here to buy. Man you really took it to far with the JL **** man. They just know how to make money is what it comes down to.

but here to buy you got played son haha..

this thread is an ephic phailure

This thread is an Epic Success!!! JL audio is the best around, take your hifonics **** subs out of here!!!!! and you are not a JL dealer!!! stop lying!!!

you don't understand though sicaudio I was merely ****ing with the whole thread thats why williambrea said I trolled the trollerz. lol yall are to easy.. Especially Here to buy. Man you really took it to far with the JL **** man. They just know how to make money is what it comes down to.but here to buy you got played son haha..
LOL at you!!!! you thought you were right!! and now you are trying to rub it off as you trying to **** with the thread!! YOU were 100% wrong and you know it!!!!!!!!!!

and lastly,

JL audio FOR LIFE!!!!

THE are the BEST bargain out there!!! Nothing else can compare for the money spent!!!

BUMP

People need to get enlightened and experience the almighty light that W7's emit,,,,, theres only one way for us to overcome the current economic turmoil. and that is arming every soldier in the middle east with W7's. we would secure the whole middle east, bombings would come to a halt, no more civilian casualties and total peace would ensue!!!!! WE MUST PERSUADE JL TO ARM OUR TROOPS WITH W7's!!!!! SUPPPORT THE TROOPS!!! WITH W7's OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!

Every person arguing on this thread is a fucking dunce.

this was funny the first 2 pages, then it failed. I bet here to buy has never even owned a w7

Every person arguing on this thread is a fucking dunce. 

this was funny the first 2 pages, then it failed. I bet here to buy has never even owned a w7
Such a big boy! That's it, get it out and you'll feel better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.