USB device/ ipod recognition help

Participant count
  • Participant list

one8

MD
Hey guys, recently today, my head-unit does not want to recognize my ipod nano 4th generation. It has worked perfectly fine till today. I've had this head-unit for about 8 months or less. I have a pioneer double din head-unit. This is the actual model.

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD (avhp3100dvd) - Car Stereo In-Dash Receiver at Sonic Electronix - Sonic Electronix

I've been using their ridiculous 50.00 adapter cable to control my ipod through my deck. And that's in new condition. I've had no problems with the HU or anything like this, till just today. I tried reseting everything by taking the battery off it's terminals. But no luck.

Wondering if anyone has had similar problems and had got it resolved? Or any suggestions to troubleshooting the problem?

Well the adapter cable i think your referring to is actually in the front. It's not in the back. The actual USB hub is located in front of the HU. And yes the adapter is connected as it always had been. My ipod doesn't get recognized on the HU it says "N/A" Or no device is connected?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.