two alpine type r ported

i just put in 4 type r 12's 2 ohm with a planet audio rxd2400 amp and all that cost me under 1k. and thats including all the wiring, wood and aposltry.
if you aren't running a decent front stage with that, you are sounding like crap. i see people do it all the time. put in big bass with stock fronts. hope you aren't one of these morons.

ok well can i go ahead and glue the top with the holes cut to the rest or do i have to wait for my subs to come in? and also, what/where do i need to cut holes for wires?

polyfil?

no i already built the box i just need to know if i have to mount the sub before i put the top on, and where to cut holes for wires
no. put the top on first. it would be a b!tch to do it with subs mounted. then run your wire out of the port, or drill a small hole for the wire, then caulk around it.

Pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

my single 15" R doing pretty well and taking 1500 RMS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im going to cut it before i put it on. or else id have dust all inside which would ****. it just depends if i can find a compass thing to draw out a circle.

im going to cut it before i put it on. or else id have dust all inside which would ****. it just depends if i can find a compass thing to draw out a circle.
GL

Better to do a smaller hole, and slowly make it bigger, then cut too much, and scrap a box

alright. now i was trying to figure out how to place my amps under the seats but there isnt much room and that would be a b!tch figuring box size ect. would i be able to build i small platform under my sub box? just like 6 inches deep, and put a grill mesh in the hole to stop hands from reaching it? the only thing is airflow, would that be enough?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.