Trade between shauncox26 and macsdad

Dude, praying moms is doing well, and much thanks for posting these pics. Yeah, it is criminal what they did to this beauty.
thanks man i appreciate that, unfortunately when i left she was still in a lot of pain, got a part of her colon cut out so im not surprised. still loopy as hell off pain meds and the anesthesia but thats normal.

have you heard back on the UPS claim? you packed it well but its like they expected to be able to throw it 50 ft and not hurt anything.

I was the recipient of the sub, shaun packed it and sent it to me, that's they way that I received it. With that being said, I seemed to have been remiss on the final step of our transaction. In the midst of the UPS fiasco, I mentioned to shaun that I would simply love to have his IA20.1 to compensate for the sub, and offered to also send him 100 after my nendo bc2k sold. So when I install the 20.1, I will be posting the bc2k, and in turn, send him the rest of our agreed compensation. Then this will be a done deal.

I know dude, but this IA 20.1 is sweeeeeeeeet. Hate that I didn't get the chance to run that 15 though. Had planned on snagging the amp when I got my bonus next year just for that woofer, now it will push my hdc 10s.

Shaun, I got the IA20.1 installed today, must say that even at 2ohms, it seems to have a better low end response than the bc2k. Now if I can just be patient until I get my box built for these 10s, it's on its way. Now I have to make a for sale thread for the nendo, anybody interested, hmu.

I figured you would hear a difference switching to the IA. I knew you would like it. Hope it serves you well my Friend. Hopefully I'll have a small dd amp to tide me over tell I can get something bigger.

I figured you would hear a difference switching to the IA. I knew you would like it. Hope it serves you well my Friend. Hopefully I'll have a small dd amp to tide me over tell I can get something bigger.
The one thing that I have noticed as I climb up in quality on amps, is how much more volume that you can utilize without any distortion. Even going from an rf 1500bdcp, to the saz1500v3, and now crom the bc2k, to the IA20.1. The bc2k is a nice amp, mind you, but I could still tell a difference between the two, not louder, but a more controlled, auhoritive bass.

Well, we have now completed our transaction. This dude is great to deal with, even offered to do recones if the sq's don't sound like I want them too. Stand up guy, don't even hesitate to buy/sale/trade with shauncox26. Great doing business with you dude, and I am looking forward to any future deals we can discuss, holla.

Thanks will kind words for a month long transaction. Lol! Curse ups!!!! Anyways great guy her folks very patient and good communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

macsdad

10+ year member
boom-boom
macsdad
Trussville, Al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies