this is why i hate kicker...

no i didnt get jewed THE SUBS ARE FINE! they just got hot haha all the coils r fine. the amp is a **** good amp anyway so its a win win situation
and let me clarify i hate kickers subs excluding the solo x and i hate their prices, their amps are solid i just hate the hype they get and how every retard thinks kicker is like top dog in car audio. none of their subs are horrible but for the price...they are. id like to own a solo x tho. dont get me wrong i dont treat kicker like dual but the zx1500.1 is almost 1000 dollars and an aq 2200 is like 450

im still waiting for wickedwitt to get in here haha i call him kicker boy and rag on him all the time hahaha
i like my kicker products, but as all of you say i own a couple of respectable kicker products. i meant when i said you got jewed from your original post. but glad it worked out for you in the end. those l5's are capable of getting nasty, but yeah they get hot quick at times. i disagree with kickers prices, but thats cause i wont pay full price on dam near anything. but yeah good stuff they worked out for you and are selling them.

i like my kicker products, but as all of you say i own a couple of respectable kicker products. i meant when i said you got jewed from your original post. but glad it worked out for you in the end. those l5's are capable of getting nasty, but yeah they get hot quick at times. i disagree with kickers prices, but thats cause i wont pay full price on dam near anything. but yeah good stuff they worked out for you and are selling them.
if the sale doesnt come thru ill just build a better box i gotta guess this one is 2 cubes per chamber and tuned to like 45 hz as most prefabs are. any box reccomendations?

if the sale doesnt come thru ill just build a better box i gotta guess this one is 2 cubes per chamber and tuned to like 45 hz as most prefabs are. any box reccomendations?
I fed my cvr's 2 cubes at 37. i cant remember what box i had the l5's in when i had them. if it doesnt work out why not have fun with them. you can more than easily make your money back on the amp alone if you blow the woofers up.

and genius got a 400 dollar amp plus 2 crappy subs for $200 and genius is selling the subs for 275 later today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif eat me
Sounds like a pretty shitty way to make $75! I hate cheapskates. I can make $100 in 2 hours legally and feel good about it. You have to rip people off and brag about it on the forum like some douche....Good job you cheap bitch.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

Sounds like a pretty shitty way to make $75! I hate cheapskates. I can make $100 in 2 hours legally and feel good about it. You have to rip people off and brag about it on the forum like some douche....Good job you cheap bitch.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif
how is it a rip off if the kid offered me 275? they work fine. and he is happy with them. we hate cocksuckers that come into a thread from the safety of their computer chair and flame it up. theres nothing illegal about selling functional subwoofers.

So if the subs are fine then why you complaining about it?
obvoisly you are having trouble comprehending the timeline of the thread, you see, when you make a thread you put the title first then the pages go in order from 1 and up, so did i complain after them being fine? nope.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.