Tennessee Meet

at home getting DRUNK
amen to that.

so i went to waffle house last night at about 3:30. this guy's just goin crazy slappin his btch and two other guys jump in and start knockin him around for it. cops came and all. craaaaazy ****. gotta love tennessee durin the holidays.

amen to that.
so i went to waffle house last night at about 3:30. this guy's just goin crazy slappin his btch and two other guys jump in and start knockin him around for it. cops came and all. craaaaazy ****. gotta love tennessee durin the holidays.
the other dudes just wanted a train....nothing more, she probly deserved it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif this is a pro-beat'em forum...

women are always hollerin about equality. i say- if you wanna be treated the same as a man, you can get hit the same as a man. ;]
I agree to an extent. If a women thinks she's tough enough to hit a man, she should be able to take it back. But dudes that just gets off on hittin women to make their dick feel larger, should have his ass raped by hundreds of rabid porcipines.

I agree to an extent. If a women thinks she's tough enough to hit a man, she should be able to take it back. But dudes that just gets off on hittin women to make their dick feel larger, should have his ass raped by hundreds of rabid porcipines.
truth

COME ON GUYS LETS SET AN OFFICIAL DATE, PLACE, AND TIME.

Everyone should have new goodies installed so I wont be the only person with beat..lol. Any news on getting a meter? Has anyone ever heard of Moss Right Park? Its in Goodletsville. Its a state park that you can reserve for little get togethers and stuff, we may be able to host it there if thats a good location, I can get info and try to set something up. We need a TL tho bad. Theres also grills at this place so Kody (keebler) can cook for us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. What do yall think about that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date