Tennessee Meet

i have a termlab i could bring im about 45mins. away from nashville...
i have been looking for a termlab around here FOREVER, and flip99x has too, wow, if i had a working setup i would definitely want to ge that done, u get my pm?

i have been looking for a termlab around here FOREVER, and flip99x has too, wow, if i had a working setup i would definitely want to ge that done, u get my pm?
yep im trying to convince my wife that i need these subs for daily beating....kinda hard when i have 3 pair of 12's laying around...

yep im trying to convince my wife that i need these subs for daily beating....kinda hard when i have 3 pair of 12's laying around...
lol, i hear ya, if she appreciates this kind of thing, then simply hearing them would definitely convince her, they only reasons im selling them is 1. i need money, and 2. i cant wire them to get the most out of my amp

im down i have a new box i need to test with 3 sets of subs sx/fi recones..splx's...and my 3512's....if we find a place to meet ill have the tl out and ready...
we'll have to have meet #2 whenever i get my amp back and new setup installed(after i sell current setup)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date