Tennessee Meet

If this weekend goes as plan, you might find a new SQ contender pretty quick. Although it may be a while...I am switch from one 12" to 4 8s hopefully.
What subs are you gonna run? I changed my mind and went for 4 8's instead of an 18. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

JC Audio in Jackson, TN has a meter there, its not a TL tho. Thats where I got metered once, $10 for the shitty mic and $15 for the not so shitty mic

Its an AC mic, usually meter higher than TLs

By the way, we got a new shop here in Union City and they are a dealer of Sound Stream and one or two other decent brands. I stopped in there today just to look but got harassed instead. Nigs wantin to hussle some Alphasoniks and Audiobahns.

But anyways, in case anyone wanted to know they carry Audiobahn, Crunch, Sound Stream, Alpha Sonic, and then the usual crap. Pyle, etc.

Dude said "Hold on man, Ill be right back I want to show you somethin" He came back and showed me a SoundStream sub, kinda looked like this one http://www.soundstream.com/subwoofers-picasso.htm

and said "Isnt that the biggest sub you ever seen?! Look at the magnet on this thing!" I said well honestly no its not, I have owned an 18 that I just recently sold, so he just looked at me like i had lobsters crawling out of my ears and then he asked what brand it was and I told him RE and then he just looked clueless. Then went right back to tryin to get me to buy something.

So anyways...if anyone was interested I could get yall a number or something.

Dammiit brotha, I shoulda checked this forum today before I went today. I woulda said what up or something.
I met Steve and got that SoundStream amp from him. He is a hella cool dude and did one kickass install in that magnum of his.

I didnt stay too long, but had stuff I had to do.
I got there kinda late. I didnt reconize anyone. I figured most people done went home.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date