Tennessee Meet

Right on, I like the March idea, except that we are gonna be talking about it for 4 months now, but it will give me time to put a setup on my new truck i just got on Thursday. 1996 Sonoma bagged on some really clean 18s. Actually, it is 86yota's old truck. Gotta few things I would like to fix on it though.

So, if anyone needs help on getting their setup in before March, we should do a little get together and help a brotha out. I am down for whatever, just shoot some idea's for us to run with.

Right on, I like the March idea, except that we are gonna be talking about it for 4 months now, but it will give me time to put a setup on my new truck i just got on Thursday. 1996 Sonoma bagged on some really clean 18s. Actually, it is 86yota's old truck. Gotta few things I would like to fix on it though.
So, if anyone needs help on getting their setup in before March, we should do a little get together and help a brotha out. I am down for whatever, just shoot some idea's for us to run with.
holler at me if you need help.......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok, Ive been reading this thread and Im not completely understanding the deal.

I live in TN. I want to come. Where is the meet? When is the meet? March...? What date?

Ok, Ive been reading this thread and Im not completely understanding the deal.
I live in TN. I want to come. Where is the meet? When is the meet? March...? What date?
no one knows for sure....not everyone knows if there gonna be done with there setup or if they even want to go

well several of us live within an hour of nashville and can really just meet up anytime, oh i dont know, like sometime in december for my box build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date