Team CarAudio website

**** I haven't been online in 2 days computer took a nice ****. Back working don't know when it'll screw up again but the web site is about 75% done I have 2 sections to work on polls not sure if this is gonna stay on ther depends if i can get them working with angelfire.And the all important members section still need a lot of info from the members.I see a few have posted there sounddomain pages which is great but i still need a lot of information from others. Feel free to e-mail me at Jester73440@caraudio.com with all your information suggestions and comments.

Originally posted by jester73440 **** I haven't been online in 2 days computer took a nice ****. Back working don't know when it'll screw up again but the web site is about 75% done I have 2 sections to work on polls not sure if this is gonna stay on ther depends if i can get them working with angelfire.And the all important members section still need a lot of info from the members.I see a few have posted there sounddomain pages which is great but i still need a lot of information from others. Feel free to e-mail me at Jester73440@caraudio.com with all your information suggestions and comments.
I can't wait!!!

Originally posted by Mark_ab Looks great. Pics could use some full size though.
I was just figuring out how their site worked. I agree, some larger ones would be nice. I probably update it soon. My computer is also tring to take a $#!T. I wiped out all programs and files yesterday and I'll be reformatting the HD today/tomarrow. So if you don't hear from me for a few days that's why.

Well I still need a ton of member information.But I don't want to wait much longer so I will post the website Friday and just add the information later

Originally posted by jester73440 Well I still need a ton of member information.But I don't want to wait much longer so I will post the website Friday and just add the information later
sounds good. its been below freezing here for about 2 weeks straight...so i havent had time to go outside and clean my car....once everythings starts thawing, ill def take pics and post stuff...(actually i do it once i get a new HU which should be soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jester73440

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jester73440
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date