Team CarAudio website

jester73440
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
chicago
Ok I been working on the Team CarAudio.com web site its coming along.But now I need some information from all the members. I need your sounddomain.com site. Team Caraudio.com website will use your sounddomain site as your Member profile so fix them to look like they a part of the team website if you want,But i need all the links. Also I need some pictures and videos to throw on the site. I'm looking for pictures from events, mostly i would like pictures of team members cars in the lanes. I will put up old pictures from last year and as the 2003 season moves on I will replace the old ones with news ones. Also I see a lot of people asking about pictures of extreme car audio products and vehicals. Like if anyone has some pictures of Richard Clarks 60" sub I would like to use that or Pictures of that bread truck I heard about I can't find any pics of that only heard a few thing about it. I think it got like 32 15"s in it, not sure. But pictures of that, the solo X , JBL 5000watt amp, the brahma xtreme. I'm really looking to put a nice collection of pictures like these on the sites so please post anything along those lines Thanks

well, i hope to have a sounddomain up real soon, but my car is broken now and looks like ass cause i have been workin on it, but i hope to have my system lookin decent soon

DAN

Originally posted by jester73440 Ok I been working on the Team CarAudio.com web site its coming along.But now I need some information from all the members. I need your sounddomain.com site. Team Caraudio.com website will use your sounddomain site as your Member profile so fix them to look like they a part of the team website if you want,But i need all the links. Thanks

Mine is http://www.sounddomain.com/id/iddave I will take an action pic of my IDMAX for you and see if it turns out. ///you know all xmaxed out and stuff///

D

Its getting there slowly I been working on the downloading section today.After I publish the site and get everyones feedback and suggestions we will get it right

Well I'm almost done. Just need the feed back from all the member to set up there profiles add some pictures and it is ready for viewing I got a couple downloads on it. video of a brahma. and 4 zip files that have mp3s for every Hz from 1-99Hz. That I made with a tone generator.

Originally posted by jester73440 Well I'm almost done. Just need the feed back from all the member to set up there profiles add some pictures and it is ready for viewing I got a couple downloads on it. video of a brahma. and 4 zip files that have mp3s for every Hz from 1-99Hz. That I made with a tone generator.
Awsome...good idea.

Name:

Birthdate:

Current Setup:

Is that what your looking for? + pics..

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 Awsome...good idea.

Name:

Birthdate:

Current Setup:

Is that what your looking for? + pics..

- Steve
Yeah Basically anything you want to include. If you have competed before include your history and what set ups you had back then.What I did was setup a e-mail Jester73440@caraudio.com .So if you want to include a e-mail address but don't want anyone to know your personal one it looks cool. I figure put everyones e-mail address with profiles so like if someone visiting our site sees you are using a certain set up and wants to ask a question he or she can

It will help this way you can set it up how you want it.I'm going to have a profile for everyone on team caraudio.com's site.Just basic information and then system information will be on sounddomains site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jester73440

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jester73440
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date