SOLD T3 Audio T.S.S. 10's

TeZ
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Delavan, WI
I have three of these and will have pixs up within the next 2 hours... I bought them from Corey J. here. One of the subs will be brand new as soon as Corey gets it to me, one of the other subs has a scratch on the foam surround but not all the way through b/c of my bumb asss. I will put pix of that too. Looking for 580 for all of them +shipping each is about 38 #'s. I only had these for a few weeks and I have come to realize my car is waay too small for these meaty tens.

I saw his 12 and that thing was carazy... and I'm rollin saturn bro lol. there is such thing as too small

Gotta get this ishhh noticed so I can buy ^^^ That mans subbsss. No one wants to check out second page stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.