******* Sundown's ****

i never heard of SA before coming to this site, and while i still dont own any SA products, i do plan on building a complete SA system when i have the time to invest in it.
i agree with the customer service is great...Jacob is all over this place and i have seen gone way out of his way to help people.

SA products are not badly priced at all. i have seen numerous people coming in asking for advice here and saying they need a sub for $200 or under... guess what.. alot of SA subs are around that price. so it is a very easy recommendation to tell them to buy SA.

great CS

great product

great price.

orignally i was going to buy all DD subs and amp, but have decided on SA because of what i have seen around here.
Well put. The prices are extremely fair.

I see you are in Burnsville.. there are quite a few MN people running Sundown including myself. Let me know if you have any questions or if you are in the area (Plymouth-MPLS) and want to give em a listen.

Thought it was Fi after RE, once they sold out.
FI was kind of before and after if I recall correctly (On these forums I mean).

FI kind of remains as a all around good sub, not much hate on them, except they are a little spendy and the ship/build time sometimes steers people away.

I see you are in Burnsville.. there are quite a few MN people running Sundown including myself. Let me know if you have any questions or if you are in the area (Plymouth-MPLS) and want to give em a listen.
i go to a college in the middle of nowhere. i wish there were more than myself and two others in the town into car audio.

circa 2005 then the sellout happened and it was all over with. No one with 1/2 a brain will touch RE shit now.
honestly not too familiar with RE, but i'd like to say it's safe to assume that it is all plastic made in China crap now?
The soft parts are complete junk, lock and fry up all the time. The motors are alright.

i go to a college in the middle of nowhere. i wish there were more than myself and two others in the town into car audio.
There is nobody really all that into car audio my in area either. And the ones that are into it are fvcking dovchebags.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.