SOLD Sundown Z15 v.1 BNIB

millimac247
10+ year member

Have a sundown z15 I bought on clearance. Only been removed from the box to get pictures. I will add pictures after class but I just wanted to get the thread started now. They won't have a username bc I took them before I planned on selling it, but I can get the username pictures this weekend when I go home (Moved the sub from my college house). Don't know what the used price is for one of these but I'm going to go with 185+shipping but makes offers please. D2 coils

IMG00065-20100303-1116.jpg

IMG00064-20100303-1116.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the HTC Incredible wasn't coming out in a couple of weeks I would trade for the Droid. You not like it? I'll think about trades though, but I would really like to sell outright first.
I really have no need for a smartphone anymore. To be honest, I wouldnt get the Incredible, but thats just me. I absolutely HATE having to use a touch screen keyboard. Even with a nice big screen, it still isnt as nice as a normal keyboard. I was about to get an Omnia 2 but I couldnt handle ONLY being able to navigate with just a touchscreen. If you dont mind then go for the Incredible, but thats just my opinion. I considered waiting for it, but the better camera and faster processor didnt justify the fact it is all touch.

I really have no need for a smartphone anymore. To be honest, I wouldnt get the Incredible, but thats just me. I absolutely HATE having to use a touch screen keyboard. Even with a nice big screen, it still isnt as nice as a normal keyboard. I was about to get an Omnia 2 but I couldnt handle ONLY being able to navigate with just a touchscreen. If you dont mind then go for the Incredible, but thats just my opinion. I considered waiting for it, but the better camera and faster processor didnt justify the fact it is all touch.
I've been used to using all touchscreen (got a storm). I think I would like a physical keyboard but the Incredbile's specs are nice.

I've been used to using all touchscreen (got a storm). I think I would like a physical keyboard but the Incredbile's specs are nice.
The camera in my opinion is the only thing that would be noticeably better than the Droid. But to each their own, and if you want the Incredible, go for it. Like I already said, unless you are 16 years old and need to have the newest thing to impress your friends, the Droid cant be beat in my opinion.(From everything I have used anyways, which is, the Droid, iPhone, EnV Touch, BB Storm2, Omnia, HTC Touch Pro2, Moto Devour, and some cheaper phones)

quote me a price shipped to 48911? you can PM it, that'd be fine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.