Sundown SA15,Kicker Solobaric L7 15, Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 15, or Memphis M6 15?

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
I have heard good things about all of this woofers, and need help rooting out which is the best for me. I am upgrading from a RF Punch P3 12" and will eventually have 2 of whatever 15" I decide on. Power is no issue, I will buy a better amp as needed. Volume is most important, but sound quality matters for sure.

Sundown SA-15

Kicker Solo-Baric L7 15

Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 15

Memphis M6 15

Okay. I have heard a lot of good things online about the SA-15. I hear they hit hard. The goal is ultimately to blow all others away in my high school. I need to know for sure my new subs will hit louder. I have a job and no bills as I am a high school student so my woofer budget is very large.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all about the proper enclosure. If he has 2 15s you should get 1 big 15" as long as you have the space for it. What kind of vehicle do you have? Get a sundown xv2 15" in a 4.5cube box tuned to 30hz with a nice 2000watt amp and you will blow his jl 15s away.

I have an 04 Bonneville SLE and a 05 Dodge Ram 1500 @Loudz I can put it in either. In my ram, I have the quad cab and never use the back seat, so I could fold the seat up and put a huge box there.

literally anything beats a PT Cruiser:laugh:
you have obviously never heard a loud Cruiser have you.... They are pretty easy to get loud

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

But as said above.... SA-15(s)

really? interesting! do you know why that is? maybe because its bigger in the back and smaller in the front? funnels the music forward?
essentially its a hatchback/suv which are usually much easier to get loud then car trunks.

A real budget helps. Personally i would work with the truck. The truck should be easier to get loud and easier to get a ho alt for it. If you have the money do 4-12" sa's a 3-4kw amp, 270+a alt, two g31 batteries and 50ft of 1/0 wire. Have a custom box built or build it yourself but have someone with knowledge of that truck to design it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.