Sundown, JL, Or soundqubed?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Have about $400-$500 to spend soo.... Sundown X or Z v.3, Soundqubed HDC 3 or 4, OR JL 12 W6. can you guys tell me the difference between X and Z for sundown and HDC 3 and 4? does it make a difference for the more i pay? Difference between a 12 and 15? Also what would be a good amp to power any of those for the best price? I used to have a JL w7 12 til it blew out just sitting in the garage and sold my jl 1000.1 but don't want to pay that much again. I have 2g wire throughout my car with a monster cap for my batt. do i need another battery or Capacitor or do i need a new alternator cause whenever the bass hit my lights would dim a bit. thanks for your help, i've been stressing on this for the past week. if anyone could talk to me 1on1 so i don't get 100 diff opinions that'd be awesome too. Or if you know any NORCAL audio shops i can talk to over the phone about these products. everyone in SAC doesn't really know **** and just wants your money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.