Sub and amp recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

Aslmx
10+ year member

I’m looking for sub and amp recommendations. I have an Infiniti G37. I want one sub and amp for the bass part. It will be on stock electrical. May do big 3 and optima if needed. It will be running off of mini dsp with active 2 way in front that runs off a Kenwood excelon amp. Want hard hitting base for rock/ metal and not so much of the boom boom. And of course budget friendly hoping to be around $500 for sub amp and sub. Any help is appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Kicker still makes some really great amplifiers. They have been in Business for years. I still have some old amps left that still work very well...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...

About this thread

Aslmx

10+ year member
Aslmx
Cullman Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from