Sql setup with dd 3512

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sspider
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
Ummm, what ya guys think woul dbe a g0od sql setup for 2 3512 powered by a jbl 1200.1

i am hating, the currect box i got,it sound bad!,

i honestly dont kno if the subs are distorting, i was always able to tell with my rockford....

so what ya reccomend...

space is limited to 5 cubes, maybe, MAYBE squeeze 6

sspider

ok, sealed is an option, but will they still be loud?

i thought they weren't loud enuff ported, but then again, i didn't turn it up as high as i wanted to because of EVERYTHING shaking to much, making it sound een worse

sspider

not much really, all i have done so far is the doors, and two layers on my trunk lid, i still about 20 sq feet of edead v.1 and a 60sq. ft. roll of eDead v.2 to apply....i'm gonna play around with the tuning and see if the quality doesn't improve...i have the gains, at about 1/4 of the way...i'm gonna have to get a cross over because i can hear the voices coming from the subs, i still a long ways before i'm actually happy with them....

sspider

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.